Black Bean and Guac BurritosIngredients
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup brown rice, cooked
- 1/2 can black beans
- bag chopped lettuce, onion, and tomatoes
- 1/3 cup Moneteray Jack CheeseInstructions
- * Also for ingredients,you will need a batch of guacamole.
- Spread guacamole in the center of the flour tortilla. Place rice, beans, cheese, and toppings on top of the guacamole. Roll into a burrito and tuck in the ends.
- Using an indoor grill or a panini press, heat burrito until tortilla browns on each side.
- Serve with remaining guacamole or salsa.